Friday, April 20, 2012

I Love to Run...

Hello Everyone!!

I would like to start out first by saying, this is the first time I have ever blogged about anything. I am still a little unsure as to exactly how this works, but hopefully it won't take me too long to catch on. 

As you can see by the name of the blog, I really enjoy running! I love exercising and being physically active whenever possible and as much as possible. My husband is active duty in the USMC, so he is also very much into physical fitness, and that also helps to get our children on board too. I try to run everyday, but things do happen sometimes that don't allow me to go. I will say, it is one of the best stress-relievers there is. When I feel upset or stressed, after running, it just seems to all fade away!

Well that's it for today, I look forward to more blogging!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristen! Running is a great high. I use to run alot when I was teenager because my girlfriend at the time was a long distance runner on the track team. So, it felt like the right thing to do. However, after a while I discovered it was relaxing and that I liked it. I still run when I have time. I think it is a great way to clear your mind and become open to positivity. I think running can also be thought of as 'moving meditation' because when you are doing it you are really tuning in to yourself and the breath. I find I think better after a run. Well...at least that's how it makes feel.

    ReplyDelete